Tuesday 16 August 2011

New sweater

I recently bought another sweater from Rocket Originals as I was so pleased with the red one I bought. The cut is the same, but this one has a fairisle pattern. I did a little change of colour as my list says a white jumper, and this one is in "stone", which is a pale grayish beige. A bit more practical than white. The pattern is in green, cream and brown, so it will work well with the wardrobes colours.

I know, I know, horizontal stripes are a big fashion no-no when you have a well-developed chest, but I like this sweater anyway.



For once I thought a little before and took photos when I rolled my hair. I know everyone make a post on their pin-curls, but we all do it a bit differently, so perhaps it will be appreciated anyway.

6 comments:

Lina Sofia said...

Looks totally fab on you!! to heck with fashion rules! :) x

Isis said...

Lina Sofia: Thank you! :D

Living Vintage said...

You look great. I have that same sweater and I have been waiting for cooler weather so I can give it a run.

Casey Maura said...

Pshaw to "fashion rules"! ;) The sweater looks beautiful--I just love the style!

Susan said...

Looks gorgeous, to heck with *fashion rules*
I´d like to see your pin-curl tutorial, it´s interesting because there´s always something different :-)

Isis said...

Thank you all- you are all so sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...